Mount Cain is a quiet, local ski resort located on Northern Vancouver Island approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes north of Campbell River BC. Don’t let the small size of Cain fool you! With plenty of powder from an annual average snowfall of over 15 meters (38 feet), no crowds and varied terrain to explore, Mount Cain is one of Canada’s best kept winter secrets.
Vancouver Island’s Best Kept Secret!
|Starting at $500 pp + TAX
Call us now at 250-888-1622 and talk to a real person!! or, if you can't talk now, Email Us and we will get back to you within one business day.
About the program
The Mount Cain Ski experience is a 2 to 3 day, on demand, fully customizable private ski program for all ability levels with a minimum group size of 2 participants. This program is great for groups, families, couples or individuals (extra cost).
Why this program?
- • Participants ski with the same Canadian instructor for the duration of the program
- • All instructors are certified, experienced and skilled
- • The program focuses on enjoyable skill development rather than on just having fun – this produces an exceptional client experience rather than the need for more lessons in the future – and repeat business
- • A smaller resort means exceptional value, with more time on the slopes and less chance of colliding with other skiers
- • Participants get to experience small resort community culture
- • Snow conditions are frequently exceptional because of the resort’s location and limited public operating hours (Mt. Cain is only open to the public 3 days per week)
As this program is customizable, participants can pick and choose what is included. Here are our most common included items and services:
- • Lift Tickets
- • Ski Instruction
- • Meals
- • Accommodation
- • Transportation (from anywhere on Vancouver Island)
- • Ski equipment and gear rentals
- • Ski equipment and gear sales
Prices vary depending on the level of service requested, ages and group sizes. Contact us to request a quote.
...skiing with a view
...No friends on a powder day
...I'm having sooo much fun!!
See you on the slopes!